Monday, July 4, 2011

GET SPIRITED!!!

Hello everyone! Happy 4th of July!!!!!
Today it was such a fantastic day! I spent it with my in-laws and my wonderful husband! We had to go eat barbeque...after all it is an American holiday :). Afterwards we went to see the fireworks which were just amazing :)
Lots of fun!

After my introduction of the day i want to show you guys my 4th of July inspired nails which were my husband's idea! lol.
Since I did not owned a blue nail polish I had to run to the store to get one. I was torn in between two (Mesmerized by Essie and Sally Hansen Xtreme nails in Blue it). I decided to stick with the Sally Hansen since it is cheaper and I have a couple of other colors of the same brand.

This is what I came up with:
Photobucket

Photobucket

The three colors:
*Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear in Blue It
*Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear in Cherry Red
*NYC New York Minute in Little Italy

I hope you guys had a great 4th of July with your loved ones.

Thank you for reading and I will talk to you guys soon.

XOXO

Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment